About DSA UAE
Established in 2012, Direct Selling Association of UAE (DSA UAE) is a trade association serving the direct selling companies engaged in the business of person-to-person selling. As an active member of Dubai Association Center (DAC), and the only regional member of the World Federation of Direct Selling Association (WFDSA), the DSA UAE represents the interests of its members and by promoting and protecting the direct selling industry as a viable and feasible business model and a growing socioeconomic force in the UAE and the Middle East.
What is Direct Selling?
Direct Selling is the marketing and selling of products directly to consumers away from a fixed retail location. Peddling is the oldest form of direct selling. Modern direct selling includes sales made through a party plan one-on-one demonstrations, and other personal contact arrangements as well as internet sales. Depending on the company, the direct sellers may be called distributors, representatives, consultants or various other titles.
- The DSA UAE is the only recognised trade body for Direct Selling companies in the Middle East
- We strive to raise the profile of the industry, promoting the benefits and earning opportunities of Direct Selling
- We protect the interests of Consumers and DSA Members
- We work with the government to represent the views and interests of Direct Selling companies
- We influence and educate key opinion formers on the benefits of Direct Selling
- We ensure member organisations comply with the DSA Code of Conduct
Mission, Vision, Objective
To protect, serve and promote the effectiveness and integrity of the direct selling industry in the region.
To be the leading organization that best supports the direct selling industry.
Work towards the enhancement of the industry so that all those engaged can work in an atmosphere of growth fulfillment and community pride.
The Direct Selling Industry is the testament to our vision to establish the UAE as a regional hub for the Direct Selling Industry. "
-H.E. Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Al Shehi, Director General, Ministry of Economy UAE